- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Massive Attack
"Black Milk" knocks me off my feet in this collection of moody and eclectic songs. Massive Attack uses samples and keyboards in a very unique way, but not all the songs pack the same punch.
- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
When I first got hooked to Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, the only place I could get their debut album, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, was through the band's Web site. I listened to the two tracks a
Dropping like a bomb on some of the blah musical offerings of her contemporaries, Haunted was one of the best albums of 2000, obliterating the competition.
Ostensibly a tie-in to her brot
Poe rocked my world with "Angry Johnny" (I want to kill you/I want to blow you/Away) and "Trigger Happy Jack" (Trigger Happy Jack/ You're gonna blow/But I'm gonna get off/Before you go), as powe
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple Files for Radio-transparent Case Patent
Thursday, November 30th, 2006 at 2:00 PM - by Jeff Gamet
A patent application from Apple Computer was published earlier this week for electronic device cases built from radio-transparent materials including ceramics. The patent application, according to MarketWatch, was filed on August 7.
The patent describes using ceramic materials like zirconia and alumina to create single-piece extruded cases for handheld computing devices and cell phones. Because the cases are radio-transparent, they will not interfere with transmission signals, allowing for smaller antennas and lower power consumption.
Diagrams from Apple's ceramic case patent.
The diagrams included with the patent application look strikingly similar to Apple's iPod mini and second generation iPod nano, leading to speculation that this represents part of the technology for a combination iPod/cell phone.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked