- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- World Party
- This record is perhaps U2's finest hour, yet it has been forgotten as a strange by-product of the ZooTV tour's overload, and is generally regarded by most fans as a poor effort. It is this sentiment t
- Pink Floyd
- Okay, someone had to say it, and though others on the iPO staff are more qualified to review this album, I decided the time was now. This is the quintessential concept album. Though others came before
- Miles Davis
- The jazz album to end all jazz albums. Miles Davis and John Coltrane and Cannonball Adderly and the list goes on. The who's who of who's who in jazz have assembled for this monumental record. Get this
Beck is the modern master of the groove, and Guero is merely the latest example of this. From the opening power chords of "E-Pro," to the Pac-Man cuteness of "Girl," to the dirge-like lullab
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple Files for Radio-transparent Case Patent
Thursday, November 30th, 2006 at 2:00 PM - by Jeff Gamet
A patent application from Apple Computer was published earlier this week for electronic device cases built from radio-transparent materials including ceramics. The patent application, according to MarketWatch, was filed on August 7.
The patent describes using ceramic materials like zirconia and alumina to create single-piece extruded cases for handheld computing devices and cell phones. Because the cases are radio-transparent, they will not interfere with transmission signals, allowing for smaller antennas and lower power consumption.
Diagrams from Apple's ceramic case patent.
The diagrams included with the patent application look strikingly similar to Apple's iPod mini and second generation iPod nano, leading to speculation that this represents part of the technology for a combination iPod/cell phone.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked