- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- We all know it, right? Well, ya just gotta have it. 2112 finally showed Rush out on their own, doing their own thing, and doing it well, IMHO.
Pressure Chief, Cake's latest album, didn't immediately grab me. In fact, it took perhaps half a dozen listens before I started truly enjoying it. Any
- World Party
- Barenaked Ladies
- These guys know how to put on a live show, and whomever recorded this knows how to capture one. Rock Spectacle is one of the warmest-sounding recordings I've ever heard, and totally fills a room at a
- Led Zeppelin
- This album bears every flavor of genius from the five records that came before. It is, I believe, the band's finest. With Physical Graffiti, Zep came raging back to their musical home territory -- har
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple Rejects MailWrangler for App Store
Sunday, September 21st, 2008 at 4:00 PM - by John Martellaro
Apple has rejected Angelo DiNardis MailWrangler app for inclusion in the App store. According to the author, Apple said that the "application duplicates the built-in iPhone application Mail without providing sufficient differentiation."
After submitting his application on July 17, Mr. DiNardi received this response:
> " ... Your application duplicates the built-in iPhone application Mail without providing sufficient differentiation or added functionality,which will lead to user confusion."
The author assessed the problems attributed to his app and was critical of Apples methods for decision. "The number of apps with this specific issue and other issues that apps have which are in the store, mine seems to be on par or ahead of the game. If you're going to have rules about this, enforce them across the board. The number of shitty apps in the store is off the charts and yet mine that actually works is getting blocked," he wrote.
With some degree of disgust, the author toyed with the idea of releasing yet another flashlight program, the kind of iPhone app the author believes are the kind Apple wants.
Last week, there was considerable fuss about Apples rejection of Podcaster because it appeared to compete with Apple.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked