- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- This quasi-concept album (the only of its kind) from these Vermonters finally showcased their ability to convey a message with a studio album, whereas previously they only succeeded in doing so live.
- Alanis Morissette
- Ten years after the original release, comes the traditional celebratory acoustic re-recording. The album has held up remarkably well. While it is not as meaningful to me as it was when I was sixteen,
- Revolting Cocks
It's hard to believe it's been more than a decade since Ministry founder and front man Al Jourgensen's side project Revolting Cocks released any new material. 2006 brings us Cocked and Loaded
- Jeff Wayne
- With the new movie adaptation of H.G Wells' classic Sci Fi invasion tale, War of the Worlds, currently on theater screens everywhere, there's new interest in Jeff Wayne's rock opera version, and it is
- Tegan and Sara
So Jealous is the third album from these sisters, and easily the one to single out for an introduction to their music. Some people may not get on board with their vocal styles, which are slightly
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple Rejects MailWrangler for App Store
Sunday, September 21st, 2008 at 4:00 PM - by John Martellaro
Apple has rejected Angelo DiNardis MailWrangler app for inclusion in the App store. According to the author, Apple said that the "application duplicates the built-in iPhone application Mail without providing sufficient differentiation."
After submitting his application on July 17, Mr. DiNardi received this response:
> " ... Your application duplicates the built-in iPhone application Mail without providing sufficient differentiation or added functionality,which will lead to user confusion."
The author assessed the problems attributed to his app and was critical of Apples methods for decision. "The number of apps with this specific issue and other issues that apps have which are in the store, mine seems to be on par or ahead of the game. If you're going to have rules about this, enforce them across the board. The number of shitty apps in the store is off the charts and yet mine that actually works is getting blocked," he wrote.
With some degree of disgust, the author toyed with the idea of releasing yet another flashlight program, the kind of iPhone app the author believes are the kind Apple wants.
Last week, there was considerable fuss about Apples rejection of Podcaster because it appeared to compete with Apple.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked