- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Boards of Canada
- This one will haunt you. From the first notes to the last, their sound surrounds you. BOC has put out a fantastic catalogue, and this album is a great starting point for a new listener. Jump straight
- Man, there's nothing like good, old fashioned, rock and roll... add a bit of industry resentment to that with a double-shot of cynicism, and you get one of the best "new" rock bands going. This album
- The Damned
- Punk rock is mostly associated with three chords and a bad attitude, but the Damned were one of the few bands of the era bent on bringing musicianship and a good sense of humor to the scene. And while
- Death Cab for Cutie
With the introduction of Plans, Death Cab for Cutie became a new addition to many user's Artist list after the single "Soul Meets Body" became a hit on iTunes. Offering a fresh alternativ
Mike Patton may well be one of the hardest working men in showbiz these days, and his latest with Fantômas underscores just about how far out he is willing to travel.
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple Rejects MailWrangler for App Store
Sunday, September 21st, 2008 at 4:00 PM - by John Martellaro
Apple has rejected Angelo DiNardis MailWrangler app for inclusion in the App store. According to the author, Apple said that the "application duplicates the built-in iPhone application Mail without providing sufficient differentiation."
After submitting his application on July 17, Mr. DiNardi received this response:
> " ... Your application duplicates the built-in iPhone application Mail without providing sufficient differentiation or added functionality,which will lead to user confusion."
The author assessed the problems attributed to his app and was critical of Apples methods for decision. "The number of apps with this specific issue and other issues that apps have which are in the store, mine seems to be on par or ahead of the game. If you're going to have rules about this, enforce them across the board. The number of shitty apps in the store is off the charts and yet mine that actually works is getting blocked," he wrote.
With some degree of disgust, the author toyed with the idea of releasing yet another flashlight program, the kind of iPhone app the author believes are the kind Apple wants.
Last week, there was considerable fuss about Apples rejection of Podcaster because it appeared to compete with Apple.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked