- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- The Stooges
Another pillar of my musical foundations, The Stooges' first album is one those records whose influence far outweighed its popularity. Like The Velvet Underground & Nico, hordes of people wh
Dropping like a bomb on some of the blah musical offerings of her contemporaries, Haunted was one of the best albums of 2000, obliterating the competition.
Ostensibly a tie-in to her brot
- The second and final album from this power-pop group makes me wish Jellyfish had been able to make just one more record together. The album is best enjoyed as a whole piece, flowing from one track to
- Jason Robert Brown
- The soundtrack to this moving off-broadway musical is heart moving. The lyrics follow a couple in a relationship for five years, one point of view going forward in time, and the other tracing time fr
- Joe Williams
- Joe Williams was Figure Two in my three-man education in singing. A brilliant vocalist, scatter, and interpreter of jazz and blues, Williams produces music that's totally unique, yet sounds so effortl
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Jonathan Ive Honored by Queen
Sunday, January 1st, 2006 at 2:00 PM - by Jeff Gamet
Jonathan Ive, Apple's Senior Vice President of Design, was awarded the title of Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire by Queen Elizabeth on December 31, 2005. The title, which is the third highest rank of British chivalry, was awarded for his achievements in industrial design, including the iMac and iPod.
London-born Mr. Ive was honored for the trend setting designs he has created during his 13 years at Apple. In addition to the iMac and iPod, he also designed the easily recognizable form factors of the iBook and PowerBook.
Prior to his career at Apple, Mr Ive was a partner at the London-based design firm, Tangerine, where he designed anything from power tools to wash basins. Many of his designs are on permanent display at museums around the world.
Mr. Ive and his design team have previously received awards from several design institutions, including the including British advertising trade group D&AD;, German design museums Red Dot and iF, Industrial Designers Society of America, and the UK's Royal Society of Arts.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked