- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Barenaked Ladies
- These guys know how to put on a live show, and whomever recorded this knows how to capture one. Rock Spectacle is one of the warmest-sounding recordings I've ever heard, and totally fills a room at a
- The Dresden Dolls
The energetic duet of Amanda Palmer and Brian Viglione that make up the Dresden Dolls have created a wonderfully haunting sound in their self-titled album. They have been able to construct an imme
- Mel Torm� & George Shearing
- Of the three men who taught me how to sing, the last was Mel Torme. Apparently, Mel Torme is a joke to anyone more than a decade older than me, a living parody of a Vegas crooner. But I stumbled on th
For those of you who don't know, Chicago didn't always suck, and everyone in the band didn't always play a keyboard. When the band started off they were pioneers of rock and jazz fusion, and guita
- World Party
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Jonathan Ive Honored by Queen
Sunday, January 1st, 2006 at 2:00 PM - by Jeff Gamet
Jonathan Ive, Apple's Senior Vice President of Design, was awarded the title of Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire by Queen Elizabeth on December 31, 2005. The title, which is the third highest rank of British chivalry, was awarded for his achievements in industrial design, including the iMac and iPod.
London-born Mr. Ive was honored for the trend setting designs he has created during his 13 years at Apple. In addition to the iMac and iPod, he also designed the easily recognizable form factors of the iBook and PowerBook.
Prior to his career at Apple, Mr Ive was a partner at the London-based design firm, Tangerine, where he designed anything from power tools to wash basins. Many of his designs are on permanent display at museums around the world.
Mr. Ive and his design team have previously received awards from several design institutions, including the including British advertising trade group D&AD;, German design museums Red Dot and iF, Industrial Designers Society of America, and the UK's Royal Society of Arts.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked