- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Brother Love
- Killer grooves, catchy riffs, edgy vocals with oh-so-just-right layered harmonies, and a drive that will move even YOU out of your chair, Brother Love's initial release is what rock and roll should be
- Barenaked Ladies
- These guys know how to put on a live show, and whomever recorded this knows how to capture one. Rock Spectacle is one of the warmest-sounding recordings I've ever heard, and totally fills a room at a
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Mel Tormï¿½ & George Shearing
- Of the three men who taught me how to sing, the last was Mel Torme. Apparently, Mel Torme is a joke to anyone more than a decade older than me, a living parody of a Vegas crooner. But I stumbled on th
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
NBC Comes Back to iTunes - in High Definition
Monday, September 8th, 2008 at 4:00 PM - by John Martellaro
SAN FRANCISCO - At Apples "Lets Rock" event on Tuesday, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced that NBC, after having left the iTunes store in August 2007, is returning to Apple and iTunes with TV shows in HD.
"Apple and NBC Universal today announced the return of NBC programming to the iTunes Store including NBC networks top 10 series available immediately for purchase and download in both standard definition and stunning high definition.
"iTunes customers can choose programming from NBC, USA Network, SCI FI Channel, Bravo, Sleuth and NBC News including favorites such as the award-winning and critically acclaimed Heroes, and the Emmy award-winning programs The Office, Battlestar Galactica and 30 Rock. NBC Universal standard definition television shows on the iTunes Store are US$1.99 per episode and HD programs are available for just one dollar more at $2.99 per episode and select library content is available for $0.99. Additional NBCU programming from Oxygen, Telemundo, Mun2 and NBC Sports will be available on iTunes soon," Apple and NBC announced.
"We are thrilled that NBC is back on iTunes in time for the Fall TV season," Steve Jobs said. "NBC has some of TVs most popular shows and now customers can purchase and download them from iTunes in SD or stunning HD."
Earlier in Mr. Jobs presentation, he mentioned that Apple now has 65 million iTunes accounts.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked