- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Weather Report
- This is Weather Reports quintessential line-up captured live. Jaco Pastorious and Peter Erskine join Wayne Shorter and, of course, Joe Zawinul to create this masterpiece.
- Bumblebeez 81
Part white rap, part alternative, part pop, and part rock, the Bumblebeez grabbed a hold of me with "Pony Ride," and didn't let go.
This group does a marvelous job of moving seamlessly be
- The Strokes
The Strokes set the music world on fire with this 2001 album, with headlines declaring that the New York band was here to save Rock and Roll. While the band hasn't made as much of a splash since t
- Led Zeppelin
- This album bears every flavor of genius from the five records that came before. It is, I believe, the band's finest. With Physical Graffiti, Zep came raging back to their musical home territory -- har
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Netflix Will Deliver Movies On-line—But Not for Macs
Monday, January 15th, 2007 at 2:00 PM - by John Martellaro
Netflix has selected a small number of its nearly six million customers to view movies on-line at no additional charge according to CBS news on Monday. The "Watch Now" service will make a small number of movies, about 1,000, available to PC users but not Macintosh users. The movies are not usable with iPods. Additional details were posted at the topix Website.
In November, Blockbuster announced its Total Access movie rental program which allows their mail customers, which is similar to the Netflix service, the option to take their movies back to any one of their 5,000 participating Blockbuster stores for a new movie instead of mailing it and waiting for the next movie.
The recent move by Netflix seems to designed to counter Blockbuster's Total Access service as "the DVD-by-mail service prepares for a looming technology shift threatening its survival," according to topix.
Whether the service is PC only for the testing phase or whether Netflix views Apple as a serious threat in this market remains to be seen.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked