- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- The Dresden Dolls
The energetic duet of Amanda Palmer and Brian Viglione that make up the Dresden Dolls have created a wonderfully haunting sound in their self-titled album. They have been able to construct an imme
- Man, there's nothing like good, old fashioned, rock and roll... add a bit of industry resentment to that with a double-shot of cynicism, and you get one of the best "new" rock bands going. This album
- Aretha Franklin
While she didn't always have the best taste in song selection, Aretha Franklin is a must-study for anyone with interest in the human voice. She has the kind of powerful, recklessly passionate deliv
- Tegan and Sara
So Jealous is the third album from these sisters, and easily the one to single out for an introduction to their music. Some people may not get on board with their vocal styles, which are slightly
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Owning an iPhone 3G will Cost More Than iPhone 2G
Monday, June 30th, 2008 at 4:00 PM - by John Martellaro
For the original iPhone 2G, for the majority of those who paid $399 for an 8 GB model, the monthly plan for 450 minutes was US$39.99/mo for the voice service and $20/mo for the unlimited data plan That also included 200 text messages. The total outlay, not including taxes, has been: $59.99. Over 24 months, thats about US$1,476, including the $36 activation fee you paid.
For the iPhone 3G, on the same 450 minutes plan, the bundled price of voice and unlimited data rises to US$69.99. However to get those 200 text messages back will cost an extra $5/month. The total outlay is $74.99 over 24 months, or just under $1800.00.
Adding the prices of the phones in gives US$399 + $1,476 for the iPhone 2G resulting in an outlay of US$1,875.
For the iPhone 3G, (8GB) over the next 24 months, youll pay US$199 + $1,800 + $18 activation fee or US$2,017 (before taxes).
Customers will end up paying more for the luxury of that alluring looking $199 (8 GB) iPhone 3G, but for some, the increased data rates, if theyre in a 3G capable area, may well be worth it.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked