- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Bumblebeez 81
Part white rap, part alternative, part pop, and part rock, the Bumblebeez grabbed a hold of me with "Pony Ride," and didn't let go.
This group does a marvelous job of moving seamlessly be
- The Strokes
The Strokes set the music world on fire with this 2001 album, with headlines declaring that the New York band was here to save Rock and Roll. While the band hasn't made as much of a splash since t
- Pink Floyd
- Okay, someone had to say it, and though others on the iPO staff are more qualified to review this album, I decided the time was now. This is the quintessential concept album. Though others came before
- World Party
Dropping like a bomb on some of the blah musical offerings of her contemporaries, Haunted was one of the best albums of 2000, obliterating the competition.
Ostensibly a tie-in to her brot
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Owning an iPhone 3G will Cost More Than iPhone 2G
Monday, June 30th, 2008 at 4:00 PM - by John Martellaro
For the original iPhone 2G, for the majority of those who paid $399 for an 8 GB model, the monthly plan for 450 minutes was US$39.99/mo for the voice service and $20/mo for the unlimited data plan That also included 200 text messages. The total outlay, not including taxes, has been: $59.99. Over 24 months, thats about US$1,476, including the $36 activation fee you paid.
For the iPhone 3G, on the same 450 minutes plan, the bundled price of voice and unlimited data rises to US$69.99. However to get those 200 text messages back will cost an extra $5/month. The total outlay is $74.99 over 24 months, or just under $1800.00.
Adding the prices of the phones in gives US$399 + $1,476 for the iPhone 2G resulting in an outlay of US$1,875.
For the iPhone 3G, (8GB) over the next 24 months, youll pay US$199 + $1,800 + $18 activation fee or US$2,017 (before taxes).
Customers will end up paying more for the luxury of that alluring looking $199 (8 GB) iPhone 3G, but for some, the increased data rates, if theyre in a 3G capable area, may well be worth it.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked