- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
When I first got hooked to Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, the only place I could get their debut album, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, was through the band's Web site. I listened to the two tracks a
Poe rocked my world with "Angry Johnny" (I want to kill you/I want to blow you/Away) and "Trigger Happy Jack" (Trigger Happy Jack/ You're gonna blow/But I'm gonna get off/Before you go), as powe
- We all know it, right? Well, ya just gotta have it. 2112 finally showed Rush out on their own, doing their own thing, and doing it well, IMHO.
- Nine Inch Nails
- For years I wanted to make music that sounded like something between Love and Rockets and Ministry. In 1989, Trent Reznor beat me to it with this genre-defining album, and it smacked me upside the hea
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Owning an iPhone 3G will Cost More Than iPhone 2G
Monday, June 30th, 2008 at 4:00 PM - by John Martellaro
For the original iPhone 2G, for the majority of those who paid $399 for an 8 GB model, the monthly plan for 450 minutes was US$39.99/mo for the voice service and $20/mo for the unlimited data plan That also included 200 text messages. The total outlay, not including taxes, has been: $59.99. Over 24 months, thats about US$1,476, including the $36 activation fee you paid.
For the iPhone 3G, on the same 450 minutes plan, the bundled price of voice and unlimited data rises to US$69.99. However to get those 200 text messages back will cost an extra $5/month. The total outlay is $74.99 over 24 months, or just under $1800.00.
Adding the prices of the phones in gives US$399 + $1,476 for the iPhone 2G resulting in an outlay of US$1,875.
For the iPhone 3G, (8GB) over the next 24 months, youll pay US$199 + $1,800 + $18 activation fee or US$2,017 (before taxes).
Customers will end up paying more for the luxury of that alluring looking $199 (8 GB) iPhone 3G, but for some, the increased data rates, if theyre in a 3G capable area, may well be worth it.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked