- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Secret Machines
The Secret Machines' inaugural album, Now Here is Nowhere is both old and new in its sonic assault. The trio's surprisingly big sound evokes Pink Floyd (without ever sounding like any Pink
- The Who
Quadrophenia is everything that Tommy wanted to be, a rock opera that told a story, but one where every song could still stand alone. It was also Pete Townshend's farewell tribute to the Mod
Mike Patton may well be one of the hardest working men in showbiz these days, and his latest with Fantômas underscores just about how far out he is willing to travel.
- Jesus Jones
When you think of Jesus Jones, chances are you can't remember them at all, or you vaguely remember "Right Here, Right Now" because it has been use
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Red iPod nano Supports AIDS Fight
Thursday, October 12th, 2006 at 3:00 PM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple Computer introduced a Special Edition red iPod nano on Friday to help fight HIV/AIDS in Africa. US$10 from the sale of each nano goes to the Global Fund to fight Aids. The special nano, dubbed iPod nano (PRODUCT) RED includes 4GB of storage, a 1.5-inch color display, up to 24 hours battery life, and Apple's redesigned earbuds.
iPod nano RED Special Edition.
The Special Edition iPod nano is Apple's contribution Global Fund and (RED) effort. (RED) co-founder, Bono, commented "We're ecstatic that Apple is giving their customers the choice to buy a red iPod nano and help women and children affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa. "It's wonderful to see this incredible level of commitment from companies that are willing to lend their creativity in the fight against AIDS in Africa, the greatest health crisis in 600 years."
The Special Edition iPod nano (PRODUCT) RED is available at Apple's online and retail stores, and is priced at $199.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked