- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Revolting Cocks
It's hard to believe it's been more than a decade since Ministry founder and front man Al Jourgensen's side project Revolting Cocks released any new material. 2006 brings us Cocked and Loaded
- Miles Davis
- The jazz album to end all jazz albums. Miles Davis and John Coltrane and Cannonball Adderly and the list goes on. The who's who of who's who in jazz have assembled for this monumental record. Get this
- Weather Report
- This is Weather Reports quintessential line-up captured live. Jaco Pastorious and Peter Erskine join Wayne Shorter and, of course, Joe Zawinul to create this masterpiece.
Dropping like a bomb on some of the blah musical offerings of her contemporaries, Haunted was one of the best albums of 2000, obliterating the competition.
Ostensibly a tie-in to her brot
- The Redwalls
- Wow! Perhaps my 5-star rating is simply because the Redwalls are not only new and fresh (none of them older than 22!), or perhaps its because -- despite their ages -- they are able to totally capture
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
The Gap to Offer Free iTunes Downloads in Jeans Promotion
Tuesday, July 26th, 2005 at 3:00 PM - by Bryan Chaffin
The Gap is Apple's next marketing partner for the iTunes Music Store (iTMS), according to a report by Brandweek published Tuesday. The branding magazine said that the Gap will be conducting a marketing campaign centered around the idea that your favorite songs and your favorite jeans, Gap jeans, make the perfect fit. Customers who try on a pair of the retailer's new jeans will receive a free iTMS download.
The campaign will be marketed with print and TV ads, and will feature TV commercials with musicians singing covers of their favorite song while wearing Gap jeans. The company will be offering those collected covers in a CD at retail Gap locations for customers who make a US$60 or more Gap purchase.
According to Brandweek, the CD contains eight songs exclusively recorded for Gap by the stars of the new campaign, a director's cut of the fall TV commercial and behind-the-scenes footage from the filming of the commercial. There is no information yet on whether the songs recorded for the campaign will be available at the iTunes Music Store.
There is additional marketing-centric information in the Brandweek article.
Thanks to The Unofficial Apple Weblog for the heads up on the Brandweek article.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked