- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Jeff Wayne
- With the new movie adaptation of H.G Wells' classic Sci Fi invasion tale, War of the Worlds, currently on theater screens everywhere, there's new interest in Jeff Wayne's rock opera version, and it is
- In the long series of R.E.M.'s evolution, this album (finally?) showcases their ability to capture on tape what had been happening in the live for years: heartfelt, sweat-filled performances that just
- Amon Tobin
- The genius is in the beats. Amon Tobin creates fantastic, groovy beats behind beats. "Supermodified" rolls through your expectations of breakbeat music, and turns them up a bit. It's a mellow album, p
- Death Cab for Cutie
With the introduction of Plans, Death Cab for Cutie became a new addition to many user's Artist list after the single "Soul Meets Body" became a hit on iTunes. Offering a fresh alternativ
- Billy Miles
- Take the voice of a young Billie Holiday and stuff it into a svelte, petite body with the face of an angel, and you have some idea of what it's like to experience the music of Billy Miles in her self-
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
The iPod Has An Easter Egg, You Can Play Breakout
Thursday, October 25th, 2001 at 3:00 PM - by Bryan Chaffin
If you thought the Easter Egg Era at Apple was over, you were wrong. MacityNet..it is reporting that Breakout, the classic game written by Steve Wozniak (and technically Steve Jobs) for Atari before the founding of Apple lies hidden in Apple's new MP3 player. From MacityNet.it:
Even inside a little device like iPod you can discover a surprise!
Keep the button in the center of Jog pressed for more than few second and you'll start with an old fashioned game that has a lot in common with Apple's history: Breakout!
There you go! You can use the jog to move the racket and play while you listen to your favourite songs and even in dark room thanks to the backlighted LCD.
We checked with Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus, who has a review unit of the iPod, to see if this was true, and he confirmed it. He told us, however, that MacityNet.com left out an important step. You must be in the About screen when holding down the menu button to find the Easter Egg. He also told us that the game was "very playable" with the jog wheel. Thanks, Bob!
There are additional photos of the iPod at the MacityNet.it Web page, so check it out for yourself.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked