- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Weather Report
- This is Weather Reports quintessential line-up captured live. Jaco Pastorious and Peter Erskine join Wayne Shorter and, of course, Joe Zawinul to create this masterpiece.
- Tegan and Sara
So Jealous is the third album from these sisters, and easily the one to single out for an introduction to their music. Some people may not get on board with their vocal styles, which are slightly
- This record is perhaps U2's finest hour, yet it has been forgotten as a strange by-product of the ZooTV tour's overload, and is generally regarded by most fans as a poor effort. It is this sentiment t
- Nine Inch Nails
- For years I wanted to make music that sounded like something between Love and Rockets and Ministry. In 1989, Trent Reznor beat me to it with this genre-defining album, and it smacked me upside the hea
- Mystics Anonymous
- Mystics Anonymous is the brainchild project of Jeff Steblea, a fantastic songwriter and good friend of mine, as well. In fact, I even played the drums on all but one of the tracks on this album. Jef
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple Introduces 4GB iPod Shuffle That Talks to You
Apple on Wednesday debuted a new version of the iPod shuffle with 4GB of capacity and a VoiceOver feature that speaks song titles, artists, and playlist names in 14 languages, including English, French German, Spanish, Italian, and others. Available in silver and black, it's also the first shuffle with the ability to manage playlists.
Apple has also changed the shuffle's form factor to one resembling a stick of gum. It's 1.8 inches high and 0.7 of an inch wide, with a clip on the back. The controls are now contained on the earbud cord, and there's room on the back for laser engraving, which is free for all iPods. Apple estimates a playback time of up to 10 hours when the shuffle is fully charged -- the new shuffle can also speak battery life information, along with other status updates, to users.
The third generation shuffle sells for US$79. The previous generation shuffle, which came in five colors, is still available at the online Apple Store in 1GB capacity for $49.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked