- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Pink Floyd
- Okay, someone had to say it, and though others on the iPO staff are more qualified to review this album, I decided the time was now. This is the quintessential concept album. Though others came before
- The Damned
- Punk rock is mostly associated with three chords and a bad attitude, but the Damned were one of the few bands of the era bent on bringing musicianship and a good sense of humor to the scene. And while
- Belle & Sebastian
The Life Pursuit is a sort of Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. You get Belle & Sebastian's peanut butter (its wistful, often irresistible pop) dipped in a 'Have A Nice Day!' and glam 70s chocol
- Bumblebeez 81
Part white rap, part alternative, part pop, and part rock, the Bumblebeez grabbed a hold of me with "Pony Ride," and didn't let go.
This group does a marvelous job of moving seamlessly be
- Aretha Franklin
While she didn't always have the best taste in song selection, Aretha Franklin is a must-study for anyone with interest in the human voice. She has the kind of powerful, recklessly passionate deliv
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple Introduces 4GB iPod Shuffle That Talks to You
Apple on Wednesday debuted a new version of the iPod shuffle with 4GB of capacity and a VoiceOver feature that speaks song titles, artists, and playlist names in 14 languages, including English, French German, Spanish, Italian, and others. Available in silver and black, it's also the first shuffle with the ability to manage playlists.
Apple has also changed the shuffle's form factor to one resembling a stick of gum. It's 1.8 inches high and 0.7 of an inch wide, with a clip on the back. The controls are now contained on the earbud cord, and there's room on the back for laser engraving, which is free for all iPods. Apple estimates a playback time of up to 10 hours when the shuffle is fully charged -- the new shuffle can also speak battery life information, along with other status updates, to users.
The third generation shuffle sells for US$79. The previous generation shuffle, which came in five colors, is still available at the online Apple Store in 1GB capacity for $49.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked