- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- World Party
- Brother Love
- Killer grooves, catchy riffs, edgy vocals with oh-so-just-right layered harmonies, and a drive that will move even YOU out of your chair, Brother Love's initial release is what rock and roll should be
- Revolting Cocks
It's hard to believe it's been more than a decade since Ministry founder and front man Al Jourgensen's side project Revolting Cocks released any new material. 2006 brings us Cocked and Loaded
- Man, there's nothing like good, old fashioned, rock and roll... add a bit of industry resentment to that with a double-shot of cynicism, and you get one of the best "new" rock bands going. This album
- Modern Lovers
This timeless masterpiece is little known, but it has inspired almost as many bands as The Modern Lovers' own inspiration -- and only slightly better known -- The Velvet Underground & Nico.
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple Now Offering Carrier-Free iPhone in French Marketplace for 799 to 899 Euros
French retailer FNAC announced on Monday that the company would be selling a contract-free version of Apple's iPhone 3G handset. The units, which are available at a significant markup, retail for €799 ($1,125.60) for the 8GB model and €899 ($1,266.23) for the 16GB model.
The contract-free versions of Apple's iPhone 3G handset emerged after a recent French regulatory ruling that has forced Apple and wireless carrier Orange to allow sales of the iPhone 3G by other companies. The complaint, brought forth by carrier Bouygues Telecom, accused Apple and Orange of hurting French competition via its exclusive deal. Though the government has yet to make a final decision in the case, the current court decision has favored Bouygues as well as competing carriers within the country.
Thanks to MacNN and for the heads up on the FNAC listing.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked