- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Boards of Canada
- This one will haunt you. From the first notes to the last, their sound surrounds you. BOC has put out a fantastic catalogue, and this album is a great starting point for a new listener. Jump straight
- Joe Williams
- Joe Williams was Figure Two in my three-man education in singing. A brilliant vocalist, scatter, and interpreter of jazz and blues, Williams produces music that's totally unique, yet sounds so effortl
- This record is perhaps U2's finest hour, yet it has been forgotten as a strange by-product of the ZooTV tour's overload, and is generally regarded by most fans as a poor effort. It is this sentiment t
- Various Artists
Most musical episodes of TV shows frankly stink. They are usually little more than ill-conceived vehicles intended to let the stars show off what musical talent they have. Once More, With Feeling,
- Ray LaMontagne
At first, Ray LaMontagne might strike you as just another breathy-voiced knockoff of folk/rock guitarists like John Mayer and Jack Johnson. But he's actually got a better voice than either, he tell
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple Now Offering Carrier-Free iPhone in French Marketplace for 799 to 899 Euros
French retailer FNAC announced on Monday that the company would be selling a contract-free version of Apple's iPhone 3G handset. The units, which are available at a significant markup, retail for €799 ($1,125.60) for the 8GB model and €899 ($1,266.23) for the 16GB model.
The contract-free versions of Apple's iPhone 3G handset emerged after a recent French regulatory ruling that has forced Apple and wireless carrier Orange to allow sales of the iPhone 3G by other companies. The complaint, brought forth by carrier Bouygues Telecom, accused Apple and Orange of hurting French competition via its exclusive deal. Though the government has yet to make a final decision in the case, the current court decision has favored Bouygues as well as competing carriers within the country.
Thanks to MacNN and for the heads up on the FNAC listing.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked