- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- The Damned
- Punk rock is mostly associated with three chords and a bad attitude, but the Damned were one of the few bands of the era bent on bringing musicianship and a good sense of humor to the scene. And while
- Led Zeppelin
- This album bears every flavor of genius from the five records that came before. It is, I believe, the band's finest. With Physical Graffiti, Zep came raging back to their musical home territory -- har
- Ray LaMontagne
At first, Ray LaMontagne might strike you as just another breathy-voiced knockoff of folk/rock guitarists like John Mayer and Jack Johnson. But he's actually got a better voice than either, he tell
- Asylum Street Spankers
The Asylum Street Spankers are...well...The Spankers. Hailing from Austin, where I saw them live dozens of times, the band played entirely acousti
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple Now Offering Carrier-Free iPhone in French Marketplace for 799 to 899 Euros
French retailer FNAC announced on Monday that the company would be selling a contract-free version of Apple's iPhone 3G handset. The units, which are available at a significant markup, retail for €799 ($1,125.60) for the 8GB model and €899 ($1,266.23) for the 16GB model.
The contract-free versions of Apple's iPhone 3G handset emerged after a recent French regulatory ruling that has forced Apple and wireless carrier Orange to allow sales of the iPhone 3G by other companies. The complaint, brought forth by carrier Bouygues Telecom, accused Apple and Orange of hurting French competition via its exclusive deal. Though the government has yet to make a final decision in the case, the current court decision has favored Bouygues as well as competing carriers within the country.
Thanks to MacNN and for the heads up on the FNAC listing.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked