- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- David Bowie
- It must be a lonely place to be considered David Bowie's worst album by just about everyone, including the artist himself. As the last album before Bowie "rebooted" and formed the band Tin Machine, "N
- Congo Norvell
Very few albums manage to capture snapshots of a quality of life in the manner that Congo Norvell's sophomore record, "Abnormals Anonymous," does.
Comparisons to the Velvet Underground are
- Weather Report
- This is Weather Reports quintessential line-up captured live. Jaco Pastorious and Peter Erskine join Wayne Shorter and, of course, Joe Zawinul to create this masterpiece.
- Tegan and Sara
So Jealous is the third album from these sisters, and easily the one to single out for an introduction to their music. Some people may not get on board with their vocal styles, which are slightly
- The Church
Another of my all-time favorites, Priest = Aura is one of those rare albums where every song is simply fantastic, and a testament to how good pop-rock can be.
Each song immediatel
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Apple & RIM Gobble Up Disproportionate Cellphone Profits
Monday, July 20th, 2009 at 4:24 PM - by Bryan Chaffin
While Apple's iPhone and Research In Motion's Blackberry sold three percent of the world's cellphones in 2008, they gobbled up some 35% of the market's profits.
This according to Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Modoff (via The Wall Street Journal), who said the picture gets even rosier for the two companies in 2009, when he expects Apple and RIM to claim some 5% of cell phones sold in the global market. With that number, Mr. Modoff said the two firms will enjoy some 58% of the total profits.
Of the 35% the two companies claim, Apple's share is 20%, while RIM raked in 15% -- but, RIM sells more BlackBerrys than Apple sells iPhones, with a broader product line.
Neither company is even the largest smartphone manufacturer -- Nokia claims that honor, as well as the title of the world's #1 handset manufacturer -- yet clearly Apple and RIM are dominating the highest of the high-end of the market.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked