- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Jesus Jones
When you think of Jesus Jones, chances are you can't remember them at all, or you vaguely remember "Right Here, Right Now" because it has been use
- In the long series of R.E.M.'s evolution, this album (finally?) showcases their ability to capture on tape what had been happening in the live for years: heartfelt, sweat-filled performances that just
- Modern Lovers
This timeless masterpiece is little known, but it has inspired almost as many bands as The Modern Lovers' own inspiration -- and only slightly better known -- The Velvet Underground & Nico.
- Alanis Morissette
- Ten years after the original release, comes the traditional celebratory acoustic re-recording. The album has held up remarkably well. While it is not as meaningful to me as it was when I was sixteen,
- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
When I first got hooked to Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, the only place I could get their debut album, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, was through the band's Web site. I listened to the two tracks a
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
AT&T Buying Verizon’s Alltel Assets
Monday, May 11th, 2009 at 8:05 AM - by Jeff Gamet
AT&T and Verizon have struck a US$2.35 billion deal that will give the U.S. iPhone partner an additional 1.5 million subscribers across 18 states. The deal helps Verizon comply with regulatory requirements linked to its purchase of rival cell carrier Alltel.
The agreement turns over Alltel licenses and network gear in 79 service regions from mostly rural areas, extending AT&T's coverage area into U.S. areas where it's had weak or no service availability.
AT&T said the subscribers it gets as part of the deal will be able to take advantage of the same services existing customers have such as 3G coverage and AT&T Wi-Fi hotspots. That might, however, take a little time since AT&T will have to deal with converting Verizon's CMDA gear to its own GSM technology.
Both companies are awaiting regulatory approval before closing the deal, and anticipate wrapping up the transaction before the end of 2009.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked