- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
For those of you who don't know, Chicago didn't always suck, and everyone in the band didn't always play a keyboard. When the band started off they were pioneers of rock and jazz fusion, and guita
- World Party
- Aretha Franklin
While she didn't always have the best taste in song selection, Aretha Franklin is a must-study for anyone with interest in the human voice. She has the kind of powerful, recklessly passionate deliv
- Man, there's nothing like good, old fashioned, rock and roll... add a bit of industry resentment to that with a double-shot of cynicism, and you get one of the best "new" rock bands going. This album
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
AT&T Buying Verizon’s Alltel Assets
Monday, May 11th, 2009 at 8:05 AM - by Jeff Gamet
AT&T and Verizon have struck a US$2.35 billion deal that will give the U.S. iPhone partner an additional 1.5 million subscribers across 18 states. The deal helps Verizon comply with regulatory requirements linked to its purchase of rival cell carrier Alltel.
The agreement turns over Alltel licenses and network gear in 79 service regions from mostly rural areas, extending AT&T's coverage area into U.S. areas where it's had weak or no service availability.
AT&T said the subscribers it gets as part of the deal will be able to take advantage of the same services existing customers have such as 3G coverage and AT&T Wi-Fi hotspots. That might, however, take a little time since AT&T will have to deal with converting Verizon's CMDA gear to its own GSM technology.
Both companies are awaiting regulatory approval before closing the deal, and anticipate wrapping up the transaction before the end of 2009.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked