- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Prefuse 73
- It's an album about a breakup, done with beats instead of mopey lyrics. But the beats are raw, and the emotions are there, even if there aren't many words on top of it. While possibly not Scott Herren
- Mel Torm� & George Shearing
- Of the three men who taught me how to sing, the last was Mel Torme. Apparently, Mel Torme is a joke to anyone more than a decade older than me, a living parody of a Vegas crooner. But I stumbled on th
- Bumblebeez 81
Part white rap, part alternative, part pop, and part rock, the Bumblebeez grabbed a hold of me with "Pony Ride," and didn't let go.
This group does a marvelous job of moving seamlessly be
- The Strokes
The Strokes set the music world on fire with this 2001 album, with headlines declaring that the New York band was here to save Rock and Roll. While the band hasn't made as much of a splash since t
- Secret Machines
The Secret Machines' inaugural album, Now Here is Nowhere is both old and new in its sonic assault. The trio's surprisingly big sound evokes Pink Floyd (without ever sounding like any Pink
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
AT&T Buying Verizon’s Alltel Assets
Monday, May 11th, 2009 at 8:05 AM - by Jeff Gamet
AT&T and Verizon have struck a US$2.35 billion deal that will give the U.S. iPhone partner an additional 1.5 million subscribers across 18 states. The deal helps Verizon comply with regulatory requirements linked to its purchase of rival cell carrier Alltel.
The agreement turns over Alltel licenses and network gear in 79 service regions from mostly rural areas, extending AT&T's coverage area into U.S. areas where it's had weak or no service availability.
AT&T said the subscribers it gets as part of the deal will be able to take advantage of the same services existing customers have such as 3G coverage and AT&T Wi-Fi hotspots. That might, however, take a little time since AT&T will have to deal with converting Verizon's CMDA gear to its own GSM technology.
Both companies are awaiting regulatory approval before closing the deal, and anticipate wrapping up the transaction before the end of 2009.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked