- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Brother Love
- Killer grooves, catchy riffs, edgy vocals with oh-so-just-right layered harmonies, and a drive that will move even YOU out of your chair, Brother Love's initial release is what rock and roll should be
- Jesus Jones
When you think of Jesus Jones, chances are you can't remember them at all, or you vaguely remember "Right Here, Right Now" because it has been use
- Led Zeppelin
- This album bears every flavor of genius from the five records that came before. It is, I believe, the band's finest. With Physical Graffiti, Zep came raging back to their musical home territory -- har
- Tegan and Sara
So Jealous is the third album from these sisters, and easily the one to single out for an introduction to their music. Some people may not get on board with their vocal styles, which are slightly
- Jason Robert Brown
- The soundtrack to this moving off-broadway musical is heart moving. The lyrics follow a couple in a relationship for five years, one point of view going forward in time, and the other tracing time fr
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
AT&T: iPhone Tethering in the Works
Monday, June 8th, 2009 at 5:01 PM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple announced that iPhone Software 3.0 will support tethering, but the list of partners supporting that feature didn't include AT&T. Despite their absence from the list, the cell carrier says it does plan supporting iPhone tethering, but isn't offering a time frame yet.
AT&T spokesperson Mark Siegel told TMO "We will be offering tethering, but I can't give you a time frame." He added "We are committed to offering tethering."
AT&T typically offers tethering, or sharing your smart phone's data connection with your computer, as an add-on package. The company's iPhone plans, however, haven't been set in stone yet. "Typically we would have tethering as a separate data plan," Mr. Siegel said. " But we have not made a final decision on plans or pricing."
The company won't be offing MMS, or multimedia messaging, on June 17 when iPhone Software 3.0 launches, either. According to Mr. Siegel, AT&T hasn't decided yet how to handle MMS on the iPhone. The Boy Genius Report, however, claims it received information that AT&T has to manually remove the "Opt Out MMS code" on each iPhone user's account.
Since AT&T hasn't decided how it wants to handle iPhone tethering and SMS, users will be left waiting while the company sorts out the issues. Considering that cell carriers tend to charge extra for features like tethering, it's likely that AT&T customers can expect to do the same.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked