- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Joe Williams
- Joe Williams was Figure Two in my three-man education in singing. A brilliant vocalist, scatter, and interpreter of jazz and blues, Williams produces music that's totally unique, yet sounds so effortl
- Prefuse 73
- It's an album about a breakup, done with beats instead of mopey lyrics. But the beats are raw, and the emotions are there, even if there aren't many words on top of it. While possibly not Scott Herren
Gimme Fiction by Spoon is a terrific album by an Austin band that I was lucky enough to catch on an Austin radio station during a Christmas visit.
- The Redwalls
- Wow! Perhaps my 5-star rating is simply because the Redwalls are not only new and fresh (none of them older than 22!), or perhaps its because -- despite their ages -- they are able to totally capture
For those of you who don't know, Chicago didn't always suck, and everyone in the band didn't always play a keyboard. When the band started off they were pioneers of rock and jazz fusion, and guita
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
AT&T Rumored to Cut iPhone Service Plan by $10
Thursday, May 7th, 2009 at 3:12 PM - by Bryan Chaffin
There is a "strong possibility" that AT&T is planning a US$10 price cut to the service plan required for an iPhone, according to an industry analyst quoted at TheStreet.com. Cote Collaborative analyst Michael Cote told the publication that the move is being considered for Apple's June iPhone update in order to broaden the market for the device.
If Mr. Cote is correct, AT&T would lower the entry level pricing plan for the iPhone from $69 per month to $59 per month. For the math impaired, that would lower the price of a two year contract by $240, but even more significantly, would greatly lower the barrier to entry that the current pricing plan imposes on would-be iPhone owners.
This particular rumor comes at time when the Apple world is rife with rumors about new models, no form factors, new products, and even rumors about whether the company is shopping around for new carrier partners to replace AT&T in the U.S., or perhaps to augment its partnership with Ma Bell.
Earlier on Thursday, for instance, we reported that a Citigroup analyst is telling investors to look for expanded carrier options in the U.S. sooner or later.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked