- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- The Church
Another of my all-time favorites, Priest = Aura is one of those rare albums where every song is simply fantastic, and a testament to how good pop-rock can be.
Each song immediatel
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- The Stooges
Another pillar of my musical foundations, The Stooges' first album is one those records whose influence far outweighed its popularity. Like The Velvet Underground & Nico, hordes of people wh
- Belle & Sebastian
The Life Pursuit is a sort of Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. You get Belle & Sebastian's peanut butter (its wistful, often irresistible pop) dipped in a 'Have A Nice Day!' and glam 70s chocol
- Man, there's nothing like good, old fashioned, rock and roll... add a bit of industry resentment to that with a double-shot of cynicism, and you get one of the best "new" rock bands going. This album
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
AT&T Rumored to Cut iPhone Service Plan by $10
Thursday, May 7th, 2009 at 3:12 PM - by Bryan Chaffin
There is a "strong possibility" that AT&T is planning a US$10 price cut to the service plan required for an iPhone, according to an industry analyst quoted at TheStreet.com. Cote Collaborative analyst Michael Cote told the publication that the move is being considered for Apple's June iPhone update in order to broaden the market for the device.
If Mr. Cote is correct, AT&T would lower the entry level pricing plan for the iPhone from $69 per month to $59 per month. For the math impaired, that would lower the price of a two year contract by $240, but even more significantly, would greatly lower the barrier to entry that the current pricing plan imposes on would-be iPhone owners.
This particular rumor comes at time when the Apple world is rife with rumors about new models, no form factors, new products, and even rumors about whether the company is shopping around for new carrier partners to replace AT&T in the U.S., or perhaps to augment its partnership with Ma Bell.
Earlier on Thursday, for instance, we reported that a Citigroup analyst is telling investors to look for expanded carrier options in the U.S. sooner or later.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked