- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Brian Eno
- In his first proper solo release since 1996's relatively cold "The Drop," Brian Eno has constructed a whimsical and ecclectic masterpiece which is arguably one of the year's strongest records thus fa
- World Party
- Brother Love
- Killer grooves, catchy riffs, edgy vocals with oh-so-just-right layered harmonies, and a drive that will move even YOU out of your chair, Brother Love's initial release is what rock and roll should be
- Amon Tobin
- The genius is in the beats. Amon Tobin creates fantastic, groovy beats behind beats. "Supermodified" rolls through your expectations of breakbeat music, and turns them up a bit. It's a mellow album, p
- Ray LaMontagne
At first, Ray LaMontagne might strike you as just another breathy-voiced knockoff of folk/rock guitarists like John Mayer and Jack Johnson. But he's actually got a better voice than either, he tell
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
AT&T Rumored to Cut iPhone Service Plan by $10
Thursday, May 7th, 2009 at 3:12 PM - by Bryan Chaffin
There is a "strong possibility" that AT&T is planning a US$10 price cut to the service plan required for an iPhone, according to an industry analyst quoted at TheStreet.com. Cote Collaborative analyst Michael Cote told the publication that the move is being considered for Apple's June iPhone update in order to broaden the market for the device.
If Mr. Cote is correct, AT&T would lower the entry level pricing plan for the iPhone from $69 per month to $59 per month. For the math impaired, that would lower the price of a two year contract by $240, but even more significantly, would greatly lower the barrier to entry that the current pricing plan imposes on would-be iPhone owners.
This particular rumor comes at time when the Apple world is rife with rumors about new models, no form factors, new products, and even rumors about whether the company is shopping around for new carrier partners to replace AT&T in the U.S., or perhaps to augment its partnership with Ma Bell.
Earlier on Thursday, for instance, we reported that a Citigroup analyst is telling investors to look for expanded carrier options in the U.S. sooner or later.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked