- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Congo Norvell
Very few albums manage to capture snapshots of a quality of life in the manner that Congo Norvell's sophomore record, "Abnormals Anonymous," does.
Comparisons to the Velvet Underground are
- Belle & Sebastian
The Life Pursuit is a sort of Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. You get Belle & Sebastian's peanut butter (its wistful, often irresistible pop) dipped in a 'Have A Nice Day!' and glam 70s chocol
- Modern Lovers
This timeless masterpiece is little known, but it has inspired almost as many bands as The Modern Lovers' own inspiration -- and only slightly better known -- The Velvet Underground & Nico.
- Jeff Wayne
- With the new movie adaptation of H.G Wells' classic Sci Fi invasion tale, War of the Worlds, currently on theater screens everywhere, there's new interest in Jeff Wayne's rock opera version, and it is
- Man, there's nothing like good, old fashioned, rock and roll... add a bit of industry resentment to that with a double-shot of cynicism, and you get one of the best "new" rock bands going. This album
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
AT&T Rumored to Cut iPhone Service Plan by $10
Thursday, May 7th, 2009 at 3:12 PM - by Bryan Chaffin
There is a "strong possibility" that AT&T is planning a US$10 price cut to the service plan required for an iPhone, according to an industry analyst quoted at TheStreet.com. Cote Collaborative analyst Michael Cote told the publication that the move is being considered for Apple's June iPhone update in order to broaden the market for the device.
If Mr. Cote is correct, AT&T would lower the entry level pricing plan for the iPhone from $69 per month to $59 per month. For the math impaired, that would lower the price of a two year contract by $240, but even more significantly, would greatly lower the barrier to entry that the current pricing plan imposes on would-be iPhone owners.
This particular rumor comes at time when the Apple world is rife with rumors about new models, no form factors, new products, and even rumors about whether the company is shopping around for new carrier partners to replace AT&T in the U.S., or perhaps to augment its partnership with Ma Bell.
Earlier on Thursday, for instance, we reported that a Citigroup analyst is telling investors to look for expanded carrier options in the U.S. sooner or later.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked