- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Various Artists
Most musical episodes of TV shows frankly stink. They are usually little more than ill-conceived vehicles intended to let the stars show off what musical talent they have. Once More, With Feeling,
- Belle & Sebastian
The Life Pursuit is a sort of Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. You get Belle & Sebastian's peanut butter (its wistful, often irresistible pop) dipped in a 'Have A Nice Day!' and glam 70s chocol
- Alanis Morissette
- Ten years after the original release, comes the traditional celebratory acoustic re-recording. The album has held up remarkably well. While it is not as meaningful to me as it was when I was sixteen,
- Bumblebeez 81
Part white rap, part alternative, part pop, and part rock, the Bumblebeez grabbed a hold of me with "Pony Ride," and didn't let go.
This group does a marvelous job of moving seamlessly be
- Jeff Wayne
- With the new movie adaptation of H.G Wells' classic Sci Fi invasion tale, War of the Worlds, currently on theater screens everywhere, there's new interest in Jeff Wayne's rock opera version, and it is
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Hack Brings iPhone Tethering to AT&T Customers [Updated]
Thursday, June 18th, 2009 at 9:36 AM - by Jeff Gamet
One feature Apple touted in iPhone OS 3.0 was tethering, or the ability to share your phone's wireless data connection with your computer. AT&T, however, isn't supporting that feature yet, but a relatively easy hack lets iPhone owners take advantage of the feature today.
The clever people at MacMegasite show how iPhone owners can turn on their built-in tethering feature with the help of little more than a carrier settings file (available from Gizmodo), and a Terminal command.
iPhone users have also been pointing Mobile Safari to a special URL at the Phone Tweaks Web site that installs tethering, too. The Web page uses the iPhone's Install Profile feature to enable tethering, and in TMO's tests, Visual Voicemail continued to work properly.
Activating tethering from the Phone Tweaks Web site.
According to GitHub, Visual Voicemail can be restored by connecting your iPhone to iTunes, Option-clicking the Restore button and navigating to /Library/iTunes/iPhone Carrier Support in your Mac's Home directory.
While enabling tethering isn't difficult, it may not make your cell service provider happy. O2, for example, has begun warning U.K. customers that they could lose their service by enabling tethering without paying for an add-on package.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked