- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
Gimme Fiction by Spoon is a terrific album by an Austin band that I was lucky enough to catch on an Austin radio station during a Christmas visit.
- The Who
Quadrophenia is everything that Tommy wanted to be, a rock opera that told a story, but one where every song could still stand alone. It was also Pete Townshend's farewell tribute to the Mod
Beck is the modern master of the groove, and Guero is merely the latest example of this. From the opening power chords of "E-Pro," to the Pac-Man cuteness of "Girl," to the dirge-like lullab
- Congo Norvell
Very few albums manage to capture snapshots of a quality of life in the manner that Congo Norvell's sophomore record, "Abnormals Anonymous," does.
Comparisons to the Velvet Underground are
- Revolting Cocks
It's hard to believe it's been more than a decade since Ministry founder and front man Al Jourgensen's side project Revolting Cocks released any new material. 2006 brings us Cocked and Loaded
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
iPO Quick Tip
iPhone’s Hidden Caps Lock Feature
Sunday, August 5th, 2007 at 4:00 PM - by Jeff Gamet
Apples iPhone sports a fairly impressive virtual keyboard that does its best to predict what you are typing. It even automatically activates the Shift key at the beginning of a sentence, and shuts it back off after you type the first letter. By default, however, entering a string of all uppercase letters, like CAPS LOCK, is kind of a pain because you have to tap the Shift key before each letter.
The iPhone does include a Caps Lock feature -- the trick is finding it so you can turn it on. Heres how:
- Tap Settings
- Tap General
- Tap Keyboard
- Tap the Enable Caps Lock slider
The Caps Lock slider is like a toggle switch. Tapping it once enables the feature, tapping it a second time shuts it back off.
Using the Caps Lock is really simple: Quickly tap the Shift key twice. Instead of the usual glowing arrow that tells you your next letter will be upper case, the whole Shift key turns blue. Tapping the Shift key again turns Caps Lock back off.<!--#include virtual="/includes/newsite/series/quicktip.shtml"-->
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked