- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Ray LaMontagne
At first, Ray LaMontagne might strike you as just another breathy-voiced knockoff of folk/rock guitarists like John Mayer and Jack Johnson. But he's actually got a better voice than either, he tell
- Various Artists
Most musical episodes of TV shows frankly stink. They are usually little more than ill-conceived vehicles intended to let the stars show off what musical talent they have. Once More, With Feeling,
- The Who
Quadrophenia is everything that Tommy wanted to be, a rock opera that told a story, but one where every song could still stand alone. It was also Pete Townshend's farewell tribute to the Mod
- Massive Attack
"Black Milk" knocks me off my feet in this collection of moody and eclectic songs. Massive Attack uses samples and keyboards in a very unique way, but not all the songs pack the same punch.
- We all know it, right? Well, ya just gotta have it. 2112 finally showed Rush out on their own, doing their own thing, and doing it well, IMHO.
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
iPhone 3G S Sales Top 1M in First Weekend
Monday, June 22nd, 2009 at 9:14 AM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple iPhone 3G S sales topped the million mark in the first weekend the new combination iPod and smartphone was available. Apple introduced the iPhone 3G S on June 8 during its annual World Wide Developer Conference, and began selling the handheld on Friday, June 19.
The Cupertino-based company even rolled out a quote from CEO Steve Jobs even though he hasn't returned yet from his six-month medical leave. "Customers are voting and the iPhone is winning," he said. "With over 50,000 applications available from Apple's revolutionary App Store, iPhone momentum is stronger than ever."
Interest in the newest iPhone model seemed high over the launch weekend, and in some areas lines began forming a day in advance of the rollout.
The iPhone 3G launch a year ago was dubbed the biggest consumer electronics product launch in history with about a million units sold during the first weekend of availability. If Apple's sales numbers are accurate, the company could meet or even top its sales figures from last year.
Apple also announced that over six million customers have downloaded iPhone OS 3.0 since it was released on June 17. The iPhone 3G S ships with the new OS pre-installed, but some features like voice control and video capture aren't available on earlier iPhone models.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked