- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- The Strokes
The Strokes set the music world on fire with this 2001 album, with headlines declaring that the New York band was here to save Rock and Roll. While the band hasn't made as much of a splash since t
Beck is the modern master of the groove, and Guero is merely the latest example of this. From the opening power chords of "E-Pro," to the Pac-Man cuteness of "Girl," to the dirge-like lullab
Gimme Fiction by Spoon is a terrific album by an Austin band that I was lucky enough to catch on an Austin radio station during a Christmas visit.
- Brother Love
- Killer grooves, catchy riffs, edgy vocals with oh-so-just-right layered harmonies, and a drive that will move even YOU out of your chair, Brother Love's initial release is what rock and roll should be
- The Dresden Dolls
The energetic duet of Amanda Palmer and Brian Viglione that make up the Dresden Dolls have created a wonderfully haunting sound in their self-titled album. They have been able to construct an imme
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
iPhone Grabs Top Spot in JD Power Survey
Thursday, April 30th, 2009 at 11:15 AM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple's iPhone ranked higher than any other phone in the recent JD Power survey on customer satisfaction with cell phones and smartphones. The iPhone beat out products from several competitors including Sony Ericsson, RIM, Palm, Nokia, LG, and Motorola.
The JD Power survey let consumers rank their satisfaction with the phones based on several factors such as operation, physical design, ease of use, features and battery life.
The iPhone earned a score of 791 because users found the device easy to use, liked the handheld's features and operating system, and also liked the physical design. Apple didn't, however, rank high in customer satisfaction for iPhone battery life. LG trailed Apple with a 772 score, and Samsung took up third place with 759.
Overall satisfaction for Palm and BlackBerry maker RIM was average.
Apple's ranking may also be an indicator that as smartphones become more mainstream that consumers are expecting easier to use interfaces and more robust applications. If so, competition will likely heat up as work to out do Apple.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked