- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- The Stooges
Another pillar of my musical foundations, The Stooges' first album is one those records whose influence far outweighed its popularity. Like The Velvet Underground & Nico, hordes of people wh
- Jeff Wayne
- With the new movie adaptation of H.G Wells' classic Sci Fi invasion tale, War of the Worlds, currently on theater screens everywhere, there's new interest in Jeff Wayne's rock opera version, and it is
- The Who
Quadrophenia is everything that Tommy wanted to be, a rock opera that told a story, but one where every song could still stand alone. It was also Pete Townshend's farewell tribute to the Mod
- Massive Attack
"Black Milk" knocks me off my feet in this collection of moody and eclectic songs. Massive Attack uses samples and keyboards in a very unique way, but not all the songs pack the same punch.
- Mystics Anonymous
- Mystics Anonymous is the brainchild project of Jeff Steblea, a fantastic songwriter and good friend of mine, as well. In fact, I even played the drums on all but one of the tracks on this album. Jef
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
iPhone Grabs Top Spot in JD Power Survey
Thursday, April 30th, 2009 at 11:15 AM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple's iPhone ranked higher than any other phone in the recent JD Power survey on customer satisfaction with cell phones and smartphones. The iPhone beat out products from several competitors including Sony Ericsson, RIM, Palm, Nokia, LG, and Motorola.
The JD Power survey let consumers rank their satisfaction with the phones based on several factors such as operation, physical design, ease of use, features and battery life.
The iPhone earned a score of 791 because users found the device easy to use, liked the handheld's features and operating system, and also liked the physical design. Apple didn't, however, rank high in customer satisfaction for iPhone battery life. LG trailed Apple with a 772 score, and Samsung took up third place with 759.
Overall satisfaction for Palm and BlackBerry maker RIM was average.
Apple's ranking may also be an indicator that as smartphones become more mainstream that consumers are expecting easier to use interfaces and more robust applications. If so, competition will likely heat up as work to out do Apple.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked