- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- The Redwalls
- Wow! Perhaps my 5-star rating is simply because the Redwalls are not only new and fresh (none of them older than 22!), or perhaps its because -- despite their ages -- they are able to totally capture
- Modern Lovers
This timeless masterpiece is little known, but it has inspired almost as many bands as The Modern Lovers' own inspiration -- and only slightly better known -- The Velvet Underground & Nico.
- Nine Inch Nails
In the sprawling post-A&R rock and roll world, there are two camps: the Beatles and the Stones. The Beatles are the artists that like to explore, evolve, and change styles. The Stones are the artis
- Harvey Danger
The sophomore effort from Harvey Danger, I was really looking forward to this followup to "Where Have All the Merrymakers Gone?" Unfortunately, "King James Version" failed to deliver any of the bri
- Brian Eno
- In his first proper solo release since 1996's relatively cold "The Drop," Brian Eno has constructed a whimsical and ecclectic masterpiece which is arguably one of the year's strongest records thus fa
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
iPhone Grabs Top Spot in JD Power Survey
Thursday, April 30th, 2009 at 11:15 AM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple's iPhone ranked higher than any other phone in the recent JD Power survey on customer satisfaction with cell phones and smartphones. The iPhone beat out products from several competitors including Sony Ericsson, RIM, Palm, Nokia, LG, and Motorola.
The JD Power survey let consumers rank their satisfaction with the phones based on several factors such as operation, physical design, ease of use, features and battery life.
The iPhone earned a score of 791 because users found the device easy to use, liked the handheld's features and operating system, and also liked the physical design. Apple didn't, however, rank high in customer satisfaction for iPhone battery life. LG trailed Apple with a 772 score, and Samsung took up third place with 759.
Overall satisfaction for Palm and BlackBerry maker RIM was average.
Apple's ranking may also be an indicator that as smartphones become more mainstream that consumers are expecting easier to use interfaces and more robust applications. If so, competition will likely heat up as work to out do Apple.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked