- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
Gimme Fiction by Spoon is a terrific album by an Austin band that I was lucky enough to catch on an Austin radio station during a Christmas visit.
Poe rocked my world with "Angry Johnny" (I want to kill you/I want to blow you/Away) and "Trigger Happy Jack" (Trigger Happy Jack/ You're gonna blow/But I'm gonna get off/Before you go), as powe
- Mel Tormï¿½ & George Shearing
- Of the three men who taught me how to sing, the last was Mel Torme. Apparently, Mel Torme is a joke to anyone more than a decade older than me, a living parody of a Vegas crooner. But I stumbled on th
Go Away White is an album I've been waiting more than 20 years to hear, and the good news is that it was worth the wait. The latest -- and last, no...for real this time -- album from
- Alanis Morissette
- Ten years after the original release, comes the traditional celebratory acoustic re-recording. The album has held up remarkably well. While it is not as meaningful to me as it was when I was sixteen,
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Microsoft iPhone Rival Rumors Back On
Tuesday, April 28th, 2009 at 2:07 PM - by Jeff Gamet
The on-again-off-again rumors that Microsoft is planning on building its own iPhone rival are back on again, and this time include word that the Redmond-based company is already negotiating with Verizon for a 2010 launch. Microsoft's alleged iPhone competitor will apparently include multimedia features, a touch screen interface, and access to the company's online Windows Marketplace for Mobile, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Rumors that Microsoft was working on its own smartphone and multimedia player have been surfacing for some time now. The company has, however, led the public to believe that it isn't designing a smartphone.
Microsoft's rumored smartphone will apparently be a collaboration with partners that build phones based on the company's software and hardware specifications, similar to Google's business model for Android-based devices.
So far, Microsoft hasn't been able to dethrone Apple's iPod with its Zune media players, and the iPhone has been gaining ground on its Windows Mobile devices. Unless Microsoft can come up with something that out-iPhones the iPhone, it will likely suffer from more Zune-like success with its smartphone efforts.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked