- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- David Bowie
The companion CD to a BBC television concert, BBC Radio Theatre has some of the best renditions of many of Bowie's best songs throughout his career. "I'm Afraid of Americans" is substantial
- Massive Attack
"Black Milk" knocks me off my feet in this collection of moody and eclectic songs. Massive Attack uses samples and keyboards in a very unique way, but not all the songs pack the same punch.
- Man, there's nothing like good, old fashioned, rock and roll... add a bit of industry resentment to that with a double-shot of cynicism, and you get one of the best "new" rock bands going. This album
- The Church
Another of my all-time favorites, Priest = Aura is one of those rare albums where every song is simply fantastic, and a testament to how good pop-rock can be.
Each song immediatel
- Mel Torm� & George Shearing
- Of the three men who taught me how to sing, the last was Mel Torme. Apparently, Mel Torme is a joke to anyone more than a decade older than me, a living parody of a Vegas crooner. But I stumbled on th
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
Netflix Coming to the iPhone. Maybe
Friday, August 7th, 2009 at 8:50 AM - by Jeff Gamet
Netflix's Watch Instantly Internet-based video streaming service may be expanding into your pocket if rumors that the company has struck a deal to bring the service to the iPhone prove to be true. Along with the iPhone and iPod touch, Netflix Watch Instantly is apparently about to debut on the Nintento Wii gaming console, too, according to Bit Rate.
If Netflix really is coming to the iPhone, it won't likely be a "watch anywhere" service. Instead, it will likely be limited to Wi-Fi streaming to help appease AT&T's concerns over EDGE and 3G network overloads -- a concern that has kept the SlingPlayer Mobile app for the iPhone limited to Wi-Fi.
Whether or not Watch Instantly is coming to the iPhone and iPod touch is up in the air, and no one is confirming the rumors. When asked, Netflix representatives told The Mac Observer "We don't comment on rumors or speculation."
Apple and Netflix aren't confirming the rumors, so for now reports of the deal will have to stay firmly planted in the speculation camp, especially since Bit Rate's sources are unnamed. Watch Instantly on the iPhone would, however, be great for consumers since they would gain instant access to over 12,000 streaming TV shows and movies, and it would extend the Netflix service to one of the most popular portable platforms on the market.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked