- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
Go Away White is an album I've been waiting more than 20 years to hear, and the good news is that it was worth the wait. The latest -- and last, no...for real this time -- album from
- World Party
- Billy Miles
- Take the voice of a young Billie Holiday and stuff it into a svelte, petite body with the face of an angel, and you have some idea of what it's like to experience the music of Billy Miles in her self-
Beck is the modern master of the groove, and Guero is merely the latest example of this. From the opening power chords of "E-Pro," to the Pac-Man cuteness of "Girl," to the dirge-like lullab
Gimme Fiction by Spoon is a terrific album by an Austin band that I was lucky enough to catch on an Austin radio station during a Christmas visit.
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
SanDisk CEO: Apple Won - You Can’t Out-iPod the iPod
Thursday, June 4th, 2009 at 3:44 PM - by Bryan Chaffin
SanDisk CEO Eli Harari has admitted that Apple has won the digital media device war, telling CNN, "You can't out-iPod the iPod."
The company, inventor of the Flash memory used in the iPod and...pretty much every other digital media device, camera, and other gadget on the planet, and maker of the Sansa MP3 player, once tried to unseat Apple using Apple's patented "Lemmings" technique of advertising failure.
In 2006, SanDisk launched its "iDon't" campaign that attempted to cast iPod users as "iSheep swarming through our cities" who can't think for themselves. Similar to Apple's 1985 commercial "Lemmings," which cast PC users as the cliff-jumping rodents, a characterization said PC users didn't take kindly to.
"I don't" had a similar effect for SanDisk, with most people saying, "I don't care," or , "I don't buy the Sansa."
SanDisk's Sansa Fuze
The company's Sansa player does, however, remain the Runner Up digital media device in the market, ahead of the 1st Alternate, Microsoft's Zune line. In this case, however, being #2 isn't particularly meaningful as the iPod's market share is so overwhelming that the other players are doing little more than competing for table scraps.
CNN reported that Mr. Harari plans on remaining in the digital media device market. He said that he's found the Sansa product line gives the company credibility with potential business partners in the Flash memory realm.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked