- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- Congo Norvell
Very few albums manage to capture snapshots of a quality of life in the manner that Congo Norvell's sophomore record, "Abnormals Anonymous," does.
Comparisons to the Velvet Underground are
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Massive Attack
"Black Milk" knocks me off my feet in this collection of moody and eclectic songs. Massive Attack uses samples and keyboards in a very unique way, but not all the songs pack the same punch.
- Jeff Wayne
- With the new movie adaptation of H.G Wells' classic Sci Fi invasion tale, War of the Worlds, currently on theater screens everywhere, there's new interest in Jeff Wayne's rock opera version, and it is
- Joe Williams
- Joe Williams was Figure Two in my three-man education in singing. A brilliant vocalist, scatter, and interpreter of jazz and blues, Williams produces music that's totally unique, yet sounds so effortl
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
South Korea Drops iPhone Barrier
Wednesday, December 10th, 2008 at 9:17 AM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple can finally bring the iPhone 3G to South Korea now that the country has officially dropped regulatory restrictions that have kept many cell phones from crossing its borders, according to the Wall Street Journal. The decision means that Apple and cell service provider KTC can move forward with plans to start selling the combination iPod and smartphone in the country.
The regulatory change means that cell phone manufacturers won't be required to use standardized software for handheld Internet access -- part of South Korea's wireless platform for interoperability, or WIPI. South Korea's Korea Communications Commission had been talking about lifting the restriction since before November.
Even thought the WIPI restrictions have been lifted, KTC may not be able to get iPhone shipments in time to start selling the handheld before the end of the year. If not, the iPhone 3G will likely go on sale in South Korea in January.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked