- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App from Ginger Labs, Inc, US$0.99
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful from Scosche, US$129.99
- IPEVO’s Typi Folio Case & Keyboard for iPad is First-rate from IPEVO, US$79.99
- Scosche’s boomSTREAM BT Speaker: Features & Compromises from Scosche, US$99.95
- FX Photo Studio HD: iPad Painting of Effects Made Easy from MacPhun LLC, US1.99
- We all know it, right? Well, ya just gotta have it. 2112 finally showed Rush out on their own, doing their own thing, and doing it well, IMHO.
- Billy Miles
- Take the voice of a young Billie Holiday and stuff it into a svelte, petite body with the face of an angel, and you have some idea of what it's like to experience the music of Billy Miles in her self-
- David Bowie
The companion CD to a BBC television concert, BBC Radio Theatre has some of the best renditions of many of Bowie's best songs throughout his career. "I'm Afraid of Americans" is substantial
Go Away White is an album I've been waiting more than 20 years to hear, and the good news is that it was worth the wait. The latest -- and last, no...for real this time -- album from
U2's latest entry is a mostly underwhelming collection of songs that does very little to sound any different from its equally pedestrian predecessor, 2000's "All That You Can't Leave Behind." While
Visit Deals On The Web for the best deals on all consumer electronics, iPods, and more!
South Korea Drops iPhone Barrier
Wednesday, December 10th, 2008 at 9:17 AM - by Jeff Gamet
Apple can finally bring the iPhone 3G to South Korea now that the country has officially dropped regulatory restrictions that have kept many cell phones from crossing its borders, according to the Wall Street Journal. The decision means that Apple and cell service provider KTC can move forward with plans to start selling the combination iPod and smartphone in the country.
The regulatory change means that cell phone manufacturers won't be required to use standardized software for handheld Internet access -- part of South Korea's wireless platform for interoperability, or WIPI. South Korea's Korea Communications Commission had been talking about lifting the restriction since before November.
Even thought the WIPI restrictions have been lifted, KTC may not be able to get iPhone shipments in time to start selling the handheld before the end of the year. If not, the iPhone 3G will likely go on sale in South Korea in January.
- Reading, Writing, & Saving the World
- Free Retro Gaming for iOS - Activision’s Kaboom!
- Apple Adds Chomp Bits to iOS 6 App Store Discovery
- Notability For iPad: Much More Than A Note Taking App
- Scosche’s RH656m Headphones With Microphone Are Wonderful
- Tim Cook & Larry Page Reportedly Discuss Patents
- Analysis: Amazon Kindle Fire Sold Out, Kindle Fire 2 Pic Leaked