You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: Adam Curry Caught Changing Podcasting History
Adam Curry Caught Changing Podcasting History
Monday, December 5th, 2005 at 11:25 AM - by Staff
Adam Curry, "Podfather," and one of the primary forces behind the podcasting industry, was caught changing some of the historical information in Wikipedia's podcasting entry, according to MarketWatch. Curry claimed that Wikipedia's information no longer fairly represented how podcasting evolved.
Mr. Curry was anonymously editing the information, and was called out by Rogers Cadenhead on his blog. He did not deny Mr. Cadenhead's claims, and explained his actions on his latest podcast, and commented "The two pieces that I wanted to change did wind up getting edited out. But nothing was added in."
Interest in Mr. Curry's actions has created a buzz across the Internet, and he is currently among the top ten blog topics tracked by Technorati.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available