You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: 'Five Rules of Cool'
'Five Rules of Cool'
Monday, December 12th, 2005 at 4:40 PM - by Staff
Why does Apple persevere in the face of iPod battery life problems and other issues when other companies come under withering criticism for similar things? The Age's Harris Collingwood outlines his "five rules of cool" that apply not only to Apple but to any company that wishes to emulate its success.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available