You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: Walt Disney World to Launch Podcast on Christmas Day
Walt Disney World to Launch Podcast on Christmas Day
Tuesday, December 20th, 2005 at 12:00 AM - by Staff
On Christmas Day, Walt Disney World will launch a weekly podcast called "Walt Disney World Resort: Plugged In." The broadcast will be part of "Happiest Celebration of Earth," which celebrates the 50th anniversary of Disney's theme parks.
The podcast will include news about upcoming events as well as behind-the-scenes reports that include interviews with Disney's Imagineers, who design the theme park rides. Disney also said that upcoming podcasts will feature interviews with celebrities, including John Stamos, Vanessa Williams and Susan Lucci.
Listeners can subscribe through iTunes or through the Disney Web site.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available