You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: Apple May Start Selling Podcasts in 2006
Apple May Start Selling Podcasts in 2006
Tuesday, December 27th, 2005 at 3:10 PM - by Staff
What I Want Podcasting will offer video podcasts for sale through iTunes next year, according to a press release issued by the company. The first one will apparently be from the Air Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival, clips of which will be available through iTunes in late January.
A news report on Macworld UK said that Apple's current micropayments system "could support fee-based podcast distribution."
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available