You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: iCompositions Launches Artist Podcasts Premium Services
iCompositions Launches Artist Podcasts Premium Services
Monday, January 2nd, 2006 at 3:15 PM - by Staff
iCompositions.com on Monday launched Artist Podcasts, a premium service that enables bands to distribute their music as podcasts. For US$4 per month, iCompositions will host the podcast on its Web site, complete with an RSS feed, and submit it to the iTunes Music Store.
The company noted that while it can't guarantee inclusion in the iTunes Music Store, "rejection is highly unusual."
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available