You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: iPO at CES - Motorola Announced O ROKR Bluetooth Oakley Sunglasses
iPO at CES - Motorola Announced O ROKR Bluetooth Oakley Sunglasses
Thursday, January 5th, 2006 at 2:40 PM - by Staff
LAS VEGAS -- Motorola announced the O ROKR Thursday at CES. O ROKR is a Bluetooth-enabled headset that is built into a pair of Oakley sunglasses, and similar to the RAZRWIRE device built for Motorola's RAZR phones.
O ROKR allows music and phone calls to be streamed from Motorla's ROKR iTunes phone and the updated ROKR E2 non-iTunes phone (the latter also making its official debut on Thursday). The device comes with two speakers built into the glasses, and provides for stereo output.
Pricing and availability have not yet been announced.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available