You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: GizMac's Titan iPod Case
iPO at Macworld - GizMac's Titan iPod Case
Thursday, January 12th, 2006 at 4:40 PM - by Staff
SAN FRANCISCO -- GizMac took some time out of their busy Macworld Expo schedule to show TMO its new Titan iPod cover product line. The Titan cases are aircraft grade aluminum, and come in different anodized colors for the iPod nano and video capable iPod. The prototype models that were available on the Expo floor showed a high attention to detail, including a beveled edge around the Click Wheel cut out. The cases also include a screen protector, and protect all of the ports while still providing access without requiring you to remove your iPod to charge or sync it to iTunes. Its swivel clip on the back also lets you switch out a belt clip or arm band, and you can also rotate and carry your iPod in any position you like.
An official shipping date has not been announced, but it is likely to be available by Spring. Final pricing has not been determined yet.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available