You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: IOGEAR Clears Cable Clutter with Bluetooth iPod Headphones
iPO at Macworld - IOGEAR Clears Cable Clutter with Bluetooth iPod Headphones
Friday, January 13th, 2006 at 6:00 PM - by
SAN FRANCISCO -- IOGEAR launched their new Bluetooth iPod Headphones Kit at this week's Macworld Expo. Designed for the iPod and iPod Mini, the headphones eliminate cords by incorporating the latest Bluetooth technology. iPod users insert the Bluetooth transmitter in their iPod, and can listen to music or other audio up to 66 feet from an iPod.
The headphones feature volume controls, as well as controls to move to the next or previous song in your iPod playlist. The product will retail for US$199, and ship in February. A version of the kit that works on newer iPods is currently available for US$179.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available