You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: iPod.iTunes 3.1 Adds Universal Binary Support, More
iPod.iTunes 3.1 Adds Universal Binary Support, More
Tuesday, January 24th, 2006 at 12:00 AM - by Staff
CrispSofties has released version 3.1 of iPod.iTunes, its utility that lets users synchronize songs, videos, playlists, ratings and play dates and counts both ways between iPods and iTunes. In addition to Universal Binary support enabling it to be used on PowerPC- or Intel-based Macs, this upgrade offers compatibility with the latest iPod firmware updates, as well as iTunes 6.0.2 and Mac OS X v10.4.4, and features performance improvements.
This is a free update for existing users. Pricing for the full version is US$35.30. iPod.iTunes requires Mac OS X v10.2 and iTunes 3.0.1 or higher. It doesn't work with the iPod shuffle.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available