You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: Comedy Central Joins iTunes
Comedy Central Joins iTunes
Thursday, January 26th, 2006 at 10:35 AM - by Staff
South Park, Drawn Together, and Best of Comedy Central Stand-Up joined the growing list of shows that are available at the iTunes Music Store (iTMS) on Thursday. Every episode from season 1 and 2 of South Park are available, as is season 1 of Drawn Together, plus all of the episodes so far from the current season.
Comedy Central on iTunes
To help celebrate Comedy Central's additions to the iTMS, the next episode of Drawn Together, which is scheduled to air on February 1, will debut as an "iTunes Episode Premier" on Monday, January 30. The episode will available free for one week.
Best of Comedy Central Stand-Up includes ten episodes from 1999 that features Dave Attell, Patton Oswald, Lewis Black, Dane Cook, and more.
The full line up for all three series is available through iTunes at the iTMS.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available