You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: NextWorth Launches 'The Great iPod Exchange'
NextWorth Launches 'The Great iPod Exchange'
Tuesday, February 7th, 2006 at 4:35 PM - by Staff
NextWorth has launched a new service, called "The Great iPod Exchange," that lets consumers sell used iPods for cash, according to iLounge. Customers fill out an online form that asks about their iPod and receive a quote from the company. Then they send in the unit and, within two weeks, receive a check, assuming the iPod is in the condition the customer specified.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available