You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: New Glasses Give Impression of Watching 35" TV
New Glasses Give Impression of Watching 35" TV
Monday, June 19th, 2006 at 2:45 PM - by Staff
22Moo recently introduced its VG-SD glasses, which connect to a video iPod, videogame console, or other device with AV outputs and give the wearer the impression that they're watching a 35-inch TV from six feet away. Set to ship next month, the glasses auto-recognize NTSC or PAL video signals and feature a built-in Lithium Ion battery with four to five hours of use.
Pricing will be US$250. The VG-SD glasses are available for pre-order now.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available