You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: iTunes 7.0.2 Supports 2G iPod shuffle, Fixes Performance Issues
iTunes 7.0.2 Supports 2G iPod shuffle, Fixes Performance Issues
Tuesday, October 31st, 2006 at 5:00 PM - by
Apple on Tuesday issued iTunes 7.0.2, which adds support for the second-generation iPod shuffle that will be available in stores on Friday. In addition, it "addresses a variety of stability and performance issues found in iTunes 7 and 7.0.1," according to the documentation.
It can be downloaded from the company's Web site or through Mac OS X's Software Update pane. In Windows, users can launch the application to update it.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available