You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: Apple Adds Sudoku, Solitaire Games for iPod
Apple Adds Sudoku, Solitaire Games for iPod
Tuesday, December 19th, 2006 at 11:45 AM - by
iPod video game fans have two new ways to fill down time now that Apple has added Sudoku and Royal Solitaire to its iPod Games line up. Each game is priced at US$4.99, and requires a fifth generation video capable iPod.
Sudoku and Royal Solitaire for the iPod.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available