You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: Apple COO: iPhone Still On Schedule
Apple COO: iPhone Still On Schedule
Wednesday, February 28th, 2007 at 9:15 AM - by
Following concerns caused by delays in the release of the Apple TV, Apple COO Tim Cook stated that the iPhone is still on track for a June release. Mr. Cook made his comments at the Goldman Sachs 2007 Technology Investment Symposium Conference, according to the San Jose Business Journal.
The concerns that Apple may miss its June release for the combination iPod and smart phone were raised in part due to rumors that the Apple TV home entertainment appliance was delayed while awaiting FCC approval.
Once available, the iPhone will be offered exclusively in the United States through Cingular, now AT&T. Apple expects to sell 10 million units by the end of 2008.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available