You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: Purple Ghost Software Releases iRepo X 1.0
Purple Ghost Software Releases iRepo X 1.0
Wednesday, April 11th, 2007 at 2:30 PM - by
Purple Ghost Software has released version 1.0 of iRepo X, its iPod music recovery software.
"iRepo X is an iPod song and playlist recovery utility. Connect any iPod to your computer and iRepo X shows you a list of all the songs and playlists on the iPod. Simply select which songs and playlists you want and click a button. iRepo X then transfers the selected songs and playlists from the iPod to the computer and optionally add them to iTunes while preserving user ratings, play counts, and last played dates," the announcement said.
The application is useful if the user loses the iTunes Library due to a crash or system upgrade and doesn't have a backup. With iRepo X, the user will not have to repurchase the songs or re-rip them from a CD.
"We are very excited about this new user friendly application," said Mark Reddick, President of Purple Ghost Software, Inc.
iRepo X 1.0 is a Universal Application, requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later and is priced at US$12.00.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available