You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: iPhoneDevCamp Apps Now Over 60 Titles
iPhoneDevCamp Apps Now Over 60 Titles
Wednesday, July 11th, 2007 at 5:05 PM - by
During the weekend of July 6-8, over 200 developers and attendees go together in San Francisco, at the iPhoneDevCamp, to learn about and develop Web 2.0 applications for the Apple iPhone. The iPhoneDevCamp Website now lists over 60 applications from that effort.
Applications such as Life Record EMR, "medical records in the palm of your hand," a working verion of Jabber, some games, ForeFlight, an airport data and weather program, and gOffice, the first working word processor for the iPhone have been posted.
The complete list of applications that have come from that conference is posted, and it is still growing, at the iPhoneDevCamp Website.
Many of these titles can now be selected and loaded into Mock Dock.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available