You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: iTunes 7.3.1 Fixes Library Access Issue
iTunes 7.3.1 Fixes Library Access Issue
Thursday, July 12th, 2007 at 7:40 AM - by
Apple released an update to its music jukebox and iPod management application, iTunes, on Wednesday. iTunes 7.3.1 is available for Mac OS X and Windows, and fixes a problem with accessing the iTunes library.
iTunes is free, and available for download at the Apple Web site. The iTunes 7.3.1 update is available through Apple's Software Update application, or as a stand-alone installer for Mac OS X or Windows.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available