You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: XtremeMac Introduces Three iPhone Cases
XtremeMac Introduces Three iPhone Cases
Tuesday, July 17th, 2007 at 2:40 PM - by
XtremeMac launched three new iPhone cases on Tuesday, the Onyx belt-case, the SportWrap arm band, and the TuffWrap protective case. All are set for August availability.
The Onyx is made of smooth, black leather with contrasting stitching and an integrated belt clip. The SportWrap for iPhone offers complete protection in a sleek, neoprene armband that's perfect for protecting iPhone while working out. TuffWrap for iPhone is a two-tone case made of durable silicone designed to protect the iPhone when on the go.
Onyx will be available for a suggested retail price of US$29.95, SportWrap for for US$29.95, and TuffWrap for $19.95. Each case is backed by XtremeMac’s Limited Lifetime Warranty and will be in select retail outlets in August, according to XtremeMac.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available