You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: Another iPhone Battery Class-Action Lawsuit Filed
Another iPhone Battery Class-Action Lawsuit Filed
Monday, August 20th, 2007 at 2:20 PM - by
A second class-action lawsuit has been filed against Apple regarding the iPhone battery. The suit claims that Apple and AT&T failed to tell early buyers about battery replacement fees.
The lawsuit was filed in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California and is similar to another one filed previously by Mr. Jose Trujillo in July.
This time, Mr. Sydney Leung said that Apple and AT&T did not fully inform customers about the costs of replacing the iPhone and made assertions about the expected battery life of the iPhone which would force the user to incur the charges.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available