You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: Apple Hosting (Music-Related) Media Event September 5th
Apple Hosting (Music-Related) Media Event September 5th
Tuesday, August 28th, 2007 at 7:25 PM - by
Apple Inc. has begun inviting media to a media event to be held in Moscone West in San Francisco on September 5th, 2007. While Apple did not specify the event would be music-related, the image included in the invitation has a music theme, including an iPod silhouette, laid out in an iTunes cover-flow format (see the image below).
The event will be held at 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT). iPodObserver.com and The Mac Observer will be on hand to cover the event.
Apple does not pre-announce many products, especially ones being unveiled in a media event, but the company is expected to unveil updated iPods in time for the holiday shopping season. It is possible that this could be the focus of this particular event.
From Apple's media event invitation -- The beat goes on.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available