You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: UK iTunes Store Gets TV Shows
UK iTunes Store Gets TV Shows
Wednesday, August 29th, 2007 at 7:55 AM - by
Apple's iTunes Store in the U.K. finally got up to speed with its U.S. counterpart on Wednesday when it began offering TV shows for download. The program selection isn't as large as what's offered in the U.S. yet with only 28 different shows, but that's sure to grow over time.
TV comes to the UK iTunes Store
Shows from ABC Studios, Disney Channel, MTV, Nickelodeon and Paramount Comedy are currently available, and include both U.S. and U.K-produced programming. Shows on the line up so far include Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, and the U.K.-produced Barrio 19, Genie in the House, and Comedy Blue.
Individual episodes are priced at £1.89 (about US$3.80).
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available