You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: iPhone Comes to Germany Nov 9 via T-Mobile
iPhone Comes to Germany Nov 9 via T-Mobile
Wednesday, September 19th, 2007 at 7:50 AM - by
Apple and T-Mobile announced on Wednesday that the two companies will launch the iPhone in Germany on November 9. The news comes a day after Apple announced that O2 will offer the combination iPod and smart phone in the U.K.
Like their U.S. and U.K. counterparts, German iPhone users will have access to Visual Voicemail, the iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store, and EDGE data networks. T-Mobile is in the process of expanding its EDGE network to cover all of Germany and should complete the project by the end of 2007.
The iPhone will be priced at €399 including VAT (about US$553.29), and will require a two-year T-Mobile tariff (contract).
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available