You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: AT&T Quietly Adds Option to Drop iPhone Data Plan
AT&T Quietly Adds Option to Drop iPhone Data Plan
Friday, November 16th, 2007 at 4:25 PM - by
Users who've signed up to manage their iPhone on AT&T's Website will find that AT&T has quietly provided the option to drop the iPhone data plan at US$20/month. You'll still be able to access the Internet via Wi-Fi, but you'll lose Visual Voicemail, SMS Text Messaging bundles, and Unlimited Data, which includes both email and web via EDGE.
After your log onto your AT&T account, look for this section and click on "Add/Manage Features."
Then scroll down until you see see this section:
One can save a little money this way, but be sure to read the Apple page on rate plans, linked above, to be sure you understand what you're losing.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available