You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: TV Shows Invade iTunes Store in Canada
TV Shows Invade iTunes Store in Canada
Wednesday, December 12th, 2007 at 8:50 AM - by
Apple's Canadian customers can finally join in a benefit that U.S. and U.K. iTunes Store users enjoying: TV shows. Apple began offering TV show downloads in Canada on Wednesday from CTV, CBC, Comedy Central, MTV Networks, and the NHL.
iTunes TV comes to Canada
iTunes Store customers can download the entire 2007-2008 NHL season, the five-game Stanley Cup Classics bundle, Little Mosque on the Prairie, Corner Gas, South Park, Degrassi: The Next Generation, and more.
Individual show episodes are priced at CAN$1.99, and require the free iTunes application to download.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available