You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: TMO's Andy Ihnatko Teaches iPod Tricks at Macworld Expo
TMO Appearances - TMO's Andy Ihnatko Teaches iPod Tricks at Macworld Expo
Friday, January 11th, 2008 at 9:00 AM - by
TMO columnist and author Andy Ihnatko is sharing his wealth of knowledge on how to get the most out of your iPod at Macworld Expo 2008. His Users Conference session iPod Fully Loaded starts at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, January 17.
Andy will be showing how to transform your personal and business information for your iPod, how to convert DVDs and YouTube videos for iPod playback, how to read your favorite blogs on the go, and more.
Macworld Expo runs from January 14 through January 18, 2008, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available