You're viewing an article in iPO's historic archive vault. Here, we've preserved the comments and how the site looked along with the article. Use this link to view the article on our current site: Apple Unveils 16GB iPhone
Apple Unveils 16GB iPhone
Tuesday, February 5th, 2008 at 8:35 AM - by
Apple announced the immediate availability of a 16GB version of the iPhone on Tuesday. The release of the new model with twice as much memory marks the first time users have had more than one iPhone to choose from since the 4GB model was discontinued last year.
Apple's 16GB iPhone
Like the 8GB iPhone, the 16GB model includes a multi-touch display, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, a 2 megapixel camera, Safari, Mail, Google Maps with location finder, video and music playback, and more.
The 16GB iPhone is priced at US$499, and the 8GB model is still $399.
- Editorial - It's Time for the Promised, Unlocked iPhone 3Gs
- Wal-Mart Employees Confirm iPhone Rumors
- The RIAA vs. 19 Year Old Cancer Patient
- Mac Gaming News - Gameloft Brings Hero of Sparta to the iPhone
- Free on iTunes - Return to the Moon, JPL, Stranger Things And More
- Apple Claims 300 Million App Store Downloads, 10,000 Apps Available